21 Apr CrossFit WOD, April 22, 2020
3 Upward to Downward Facing Dog + Toe Touch
3 Shin Box + Forward Fold each
3 single leg KB Hand Switch
Then: 30 Jumping Jacks
1a) Cross-body Romanian Deadlift 4 x 8-10 each. Rest 30s
1b) Single Arm Half Kneeling DB/KB Arnold Press 4 x 6-8 each. Rest 30s
1c) Side Plank Crunch: 4 x 10 each. Rest 30s
20s Air Squats, 10s Hold Active Bottom Squat Position
20s Push-ups, 10s Hold Plank Position
Repeat this whole sequence 3 times (9:00 long)
– 2 Minutes of Oscillatory Foam Roll Quads x 60s each side
– 3 Minutes of Activation 5 Single Leg Glute Bridges w. 1 count hold (5 each) + 10 Banded Pull-aparts
– 4 Minutes of: 10 Calorie Row, Bike or 100m Run increasing intensity each set. Rest 30s.
– 5 Minutes of DB Hang Power Clean Review
C) CONDITIONING (20:00 – 60:00)
For time with a partner:
DB Hang Power Cleans (50, 35)
*One person works. Split evenly.
1b) DB Split Squats: 3 x 8-10 each. Rest 45s.
2a) Band Resisted Russian Kettlebell Swings: 3 x 25. Rest 30s.
2b) DB Push-ups: 3 x submax (2-3 reps shy of failure.) Rest 30s.
3) Banded Plank Hold: 3 x 30s. Rest 60s.
– Goal: Use the same weights as last week – exceed total reps with push-ups.
Every 6:00 x 5 sets:
Run or Row 800 Meters
– Goal: Similar to last week – challenging pace for all rounds, but a pace that’s sustainable. You will NOT have enough time for full recovery by design so be smart. Keep track of all splits.